Monday, November 17, 2008

Winds of Adversity

A WORD IN SEASON ~ Winds of Adversity,
by Patricia Hamel ~ November 17, 2008


When the winds of adversity come know that I have allowed them. The sun shines on the just and the unjust. Take Me at My Word and trust Me through the troubled times knowing that I will bring you through to the other side. If you did not go through trials and tribulations you would not truly know Me
for as you go through adversity you see My hand there and learn of Me. I am with you in your situation and will not forsake or leave you. When the winds of adversity are coming against you, deal with them in the power of My Spirit, for it is not by might nor by power but by My Spirit, says the Lord that you will overcome.



In the day of prosperity be joyful, and in the day of adversity consider: God has made the one as well as the other, so that man may not find out anything that will be after him. Eccl. 7:14