Monday, November 3, 2008

The Choice is Yours

A WORD IN SEASON ~ The Choice is Yours
by Patricia Hamel ~ November 3, 2008

I have called My people to be a people
of prayer and intercession. You have
been called to stand in the gap for your
nation. You have been called to do My
will and the choice will be yours. Choose
this day to bend you knee before Me
and call out to Me with your whole heart.
I am a God who hears and answers prayer.
Again I say to you "call out to Me for
I hear and answer prayer". The choice
is yours. Reach out and touch Me today.

Therefore I exhort first of all that
supplications, prayers, intercessions,
and giving of thanks be made for all men,
2 for kings and all who are in authority,
that we may lead a quiet and peaceable
life in all godliness and reverence.
2 Timothy 1,2 (NKJV)