Sunday, November 30, 2008

I Am Calling My Bride to Mature Quickly

Many of you who should by this time be eating the meat of My Word are still drinking milk. It is time to mature and come to that place of knowing Me. It is time that the spirit of wisdom is operating in your life. You are still like little children and it is time that you need to grow up. Maturity comes from spending time with Me through My Word and rightly dividing the Word of truth. Allow My Words to penetrate your heart. Hear My Word but do not just be a hearer but a doer of the Word. Many of you are still playing like little children and need to put away the childish things. Plainly it is time that you grow up and mature in Christ. The days are evil and the hour is here when my sheep need to hear My voice. I am calling you into formation. I am calling you from the four corners of the earth and saying My bride it is time to arise. It is time that you wake up. I am calling you. I am calling you. I am calling you. Beloved of mine it is time to wake up and do your first works. It is time that you arise and shine for Me. I am speaking to you and talking to many of you and yet you are not listening to the voice of My Spirit. It is time that you start to recognize My voice. It is time. It is time. It is time. Many of you spend more time doing the things of this world then you do the things of My Father. I would have you to do only what you see the Father doing. It is time. It is time. It is time. Put away the childish things that do not profit you and run the race set before you. You are not yet at the finishing line. It is close but you have not yet endured and finished the course. It is time to become fervent and walk with new fervor. Walk very carefully in this hour for the enemy is walking about like a roaring lion seeking whom he may devor. Do not let him devor you. Stand fast beloved and begin to stand in the battle. Come into formation. Stay with those of like precious faith and do not be alone except you know it is for a time with Me. Then come together again with those of like precious faith. Iron sharpens iron and I would sharpen you. I would take you and mature you so that you might be used of Me. Will you mature? Will you be willing to grow up? Will you be willing to come out of your small space and go to a new level? Will you be willing to be used of Me in these last days? Will you be willing to do what I would have you to do? Would you be willing? Would you be willing?. Would you be willing?
It is time to grow up. Will you be willing to give up your milk and take solid foods that will build you in your spirit and make you into the man or woman of God I have called you to be? The hour is late. The hour is dark. The hour is here when men shall revile and persecute you. Will you come to Me for the hour is late? It is time. It is time. It is time. Shake the cobwebs off yourself and repent of your sin. I Jesus am calling. It is time. It is time. Hear Me again for I have repeated it is time. The Kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Patricia Hamel