Friday, November 28, 2008

My Kingdom is Within You

A WORD IN SEASON ~ My Kingdom is Within You
by Patricia Hamel ~ November 28, 2008


I have called you to the kingdom for such a time as this. You are called to walk as an Esther in this hour and walk in before your king. I am your soon coming King and am coming to set up My Kingdom. It is a lasting Kingdom not made with mans hands. The kingdoms of this world will fall
but the Kingdom of God will last forever. My Kingdom is within you.

Seek first the Kingdom of God and My righteousness and all
things will be added to you. Seek to be Kingdom minded.
You need to sow into the kingdom of God. Do not sow into
the worlds kingdom but sow into My kingdom for it will reap
great reward. There will be reward now and great reward in
the Kingdom of God. Be heavenly minded and seek those
things that are above and not on this earth. You are
seated in heavenly places in Christ far above all
principalities and powers. Rise above the battle
for you are seated and the battle is not your battle
but mine, says the Lord.



Once, having been asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied, "The kingdom of God does not come with your careful observation, 21 nor will people say, 'Here it is,' or 'There it is,' because the kingdom of God is within you." Luke 17:20,21 (NKJV)