Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Are Your Eyes On the Lord?

A WORD IN SEASON ~ Are Your Eyes On the Lord?
by Patricia Hamel ~ November 4, 2008


Today is a new day.
Your circumstances have changed but I have not
changed. I am with you and leading you. Do not
look at your situation but keep your eyes on Me.
Have I not led you this far? I will lead you the rest
of the way. You will know My grace and My
wisdom in this hour and I am close at hand. Do
not doubt and do not look at your circumstances
but look to Me, says the Lord. See if I will not
pour out a blessing on you as you pass yet another
test trusting in Me. Praise Me in your circumstances
and above all look at Me. You are not alone.
Trust Me.


28 And Peter answered Him and said, “Lord,
if it is You, command me to come to You on
the water.”29 So He said, “Come.” And when
Peter had come down out of the boat, he
walked on the water to go to Jesus. 30 But
when he saw that the wind was boisterous,
he was afraid; and beginning to sink he cried
out, saying, “Lord, save me!”
31 And immediately Jesus stretched out His
hand and caught him, and said to him,
“O you of little faith, why did you doubt?”
32 And when they got into the boat,
the wind ceased (NKJV)