Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Word Will Warm Your Heart

A WORD IN SEASON ~ My Word Will Warm Your Heart
by Patricia Hamel ~ November 18, 2008

My Word will warm your heart as the world gets colder. Draw closer to the fire of My love daily. Come even closer to warm yourself for it will not only warm you but clean you from that stains your garments. The world is getting darker but My Word is the light of the world.
Stay close to the light My children and live in it for it will warm you at the darkest of times. It will keep you where nothing else will. Hide in it and allow the fire of My love to be that all keeping power that will set your heart aglow. Come close to the fire of My love. Let My Word ignite your heart today.


Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life. Proverbs 4:23