Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Close Ranks

Close Ranks

The elections are over and it is time to
close ranks. Brothers and sisters need to
stand together in the body of Christ. Do
not be divided but go forward in the
power of the Lord your God and do not
allow the enemy to deter you from the
Word of God.

I am taking each one of you and sharpening
you for the battle that is at hand. Know
this. I am in control and My Word will
stand forever. Pray for those that are
in authority over you and continue to press
in and be the intercessors I have called
you to be on behalf of your land.

Again I say to you, I am the God of Abraham,
Isaac and Jacob and I am your God and am in
charge of all that is taking place at this
time. Your responsibility now is to walk as
salt and light and intercede on behalf of
those that need Me. Arise church and pray
and believe Me for My Word shall surely
come to pass.


If my people, which are called by my name, shall
humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face,
and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear
from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will
heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14