Wednesday, November 19, 2008

God is the God of Restoration For You

A WORD IN SEASON ~ God is the God of Restoration For You
by Patricia Hamel ~ November 19, 2008

Today the Lord spoke these words "God is the God of restoration for you".

The Lord is saying, "I am God that restores all things. I will take the years the locusts have eaten and restore them. I will take your life and make all things new. Come to Me as you are and sit with Me and I will heal you everywhere you hurt. Will you come to Me today and let Me bind up your broken heart and open your prison doors? I will heal you everywhere you hurt".

The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; Isaiah 61:1