Thursday, November 6, 2008

Gatekeepers Arise

A WORD IN SEASON ~ Gatekeepers Arise
by Patricia Hamel ~ November 6, 2008

Gatekeepers it is time to arise and use
the authority that has been given to you.
You have been given the keys of the
kingdom now take those keys and use
them to open and close doors. The
authority in your hand is My authority
not that of man. Stand in the gap and
wield the sword of My spirit and take
out the enemy as I instruct you on
how to fight. I am standing with you
now join together with those of like
precious faith and remove the
strongholds that are binding homes
in you place of authority and influence.
Wield the sword with strength and power
for I am standing with you. Only after you
have removed the enemy from the homes
will you be able to take out those in the
heavenlies. Fear not but stand in the
power of My Spirit, says the Lord.


Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye
lift up,ye everlasting doors; and the King
of glory shall come in. Psalm 24:7