Saturday, December 5, 2009

Worship Me In Spirit And In Truth!!!

Worship Me In Spirit And In Truth!!!


Hear the heart of the Father!!! They that love Me will worship Me in Spirit and in truth!!! I am seeking worshipers that will WORSHIP ME and not the kingdoms of this world. The enemy is also seeking those that will worship him. Worship Me and not the Kingdoms of this world for they will soon come to nothing. My Kingdom will last forever and you are a part of the Kingdom of God. I am knocking at the door of hearts and doing a great housecleaning. Mans hearts are being revealed!!! I am searching the deep recesses of the heart! I am doing a spiritual housecleaning and am sweeping the house clean so that those of mine will have Me in all areas of their heart and life. It is out of the abundance of the heart that the mouth speaks.

Let Me fill you to overflowing with My Spirit and let Me drive the enemy out of your midst. Many of My children are being deceived by the enemy into thinking that I want them to have great riches in this life. I will trust those with my riches who will build My Kingdom. Seek the Kingdom of God first and all things will be added to you. Do not look to the ways of this world. I was tempted when on the and you will be tempted also. Seek My will and My ways and do not let that which glitters attract you. Be aware of those things that come on your path and test and try all things! Do not leave anything unturned but turn it over and examine that which is within. It may look good on the surface but inside it may be filthy. Judge righteous judgement! Seek My Kingdom first and do not be entangled with the affairs of this life. Seek My will and ways first and all things will be added for you to build My Kingdom. Build My Kingdom.



1 Then Jesus was led up by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil. 2 And when He had fasted forty days and forty nights, afterward He was hungry. 3 Now when the tempter came to Him, he said, “If You are the Son of God, command that these stones become bread.”
4 But He answered and said, “It is written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.’”
5 Then the devil took Him up into the holy city, set Him on the pinnacle of the temple, 6 and said to Him, “If You are the Son of God, throw Yourself down. For it is written:

‘ He shall give His angels charge over you,’



and,

‘ In their hands they shall bear you up,
Lest you dash your foot against a stone.’”

7 Jesus said to him, “It is written again, ‘You shall not tempt the LORD your God.’”
8 Again, the devil took Him up on an exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. 9 And he said to Him, “All these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me.”
10 Then Jesus said to him, “Away with you, Satan! For it is written, ‘You shall worship the LORD your God, and Him only you shall serve.’”
11 Then the devil left Him, and behold, angels came and ministered to Him. Matthew 4:1-11 (NKJV)