Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Be Careful Little Children What You Read!

BE CAREFUL LITTLE CHILDREN WHAT YOU READ!


The body of Christ needs to line up its mouth with My Word! There is much that is spoken, even to one another, that does not edify. Beloved, you are the head and NOT the tail, ABOVE and not beneath. There is NO condemnation to those which are in Christ Jesus. Lift up your eyes and see the victories ahead. Many have been programmed by past hurts and speak out of those hurts. Be careful little children what you read! Take in only that which EDIFIES and do not take in that which is spoken by the enemy. There are many voices but you must heed My voice. It is My voice that will lead and guide you home. Rejoice that you are a child of the King!!! Rejoice in Me this day for you are fearfully and wonderfully made. Praise Me and trust Me and do not take in that which brings fear and condemnation for it is not of Me, says the Lord.



I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works,
And that my soul knows very well. Psalm 139:14 (NKJV)


13 And the LORD will make you the head and not the tail; you shall be above only, and not be beneath, if you heed the commandments of the LORD your God, which I command you today, and are careful to observe them. 14 So you shall not turn aside from any of the words which I command you this day, to the right or the left, to go after other gods to serve them. Deut. 28:13-14 (NKJV)