Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Pray For The Church In Great Britain

CALLED FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS
Pray For The Church In Great Britain



I am aligning those that are mine in Great Britain. Right now it seems that the church is taking a direct hit but I the Lord am standing with those that are truly mine. I will never leave or forsake them. There is persecution that has come to the land and it has just begun and will manifest in its fullness against the true believer. Pray for My true church that they will arise and be all I have called them to be. Pray that their faith fail not and that they will strengthen their brethren.


31And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat:
32But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.



(Let us lift up the arms of our brothers and sisters in Great Britain. This is what the Lord gave to me after a believer in Great Britain sharing their heart with me)