Sunday, May 24, 2009

Word Of The Lord For The Church In Mexico

WORD OF THE LORD FOR THE CHURCH IN MEXICO
through Patricia Hamel
May 23, 2009

I have been speaking to Mexico and am knocking at
the door of her heart. It is time Mexico for you
to turn your heart toward the living God. Mexico,
Mexico I am calling you to repentance. You have
walked as a nation who has served other gods.
Small god's that are dead and cannot help you.
You are now seeing your need of help. You
are sick Mexico from the inside out. I am calling
you to repentance from the inside out. The least to
the greatest in your nation need Me. The shaking
shall surely stop as you come to Me in full
repentance.

You are sick with the flu but Mexico it is sign
in the natural of your sin in the Spirit. You are
being shaken and even the earthquakes are Me
speaking to you and showing you that judgment
is on your nation because you have served other
god's. There are those of you that believe in Me.
My precious ones that are in Mexico I have called
you to intercede for your Nation for she stands
in the balance.

Mexico I am knocking at the door of your heart
will your turn from your wickedness. Will you
turn from your lewdness and serve Me. You have
such potential Mexico and I the Spirit of the
Living God am calling you to repentance. You
have much to offer Me in serving others if you
will about face and turn from the dead god's
that you serve to the one true and living God.
Jesus Christ is My name.

Come to Me today and repent and I will surely
forgive you sin and heal your land.The flu will
leave, the earthquakes will cease and you will
be healed. Choose to be healed lest a greater
thing come on you. Mexico repent as a nation
and come.