Sunday, May 17, 2009

God Is Calling You

THE WORD OF THE LORD
God Is Calling You
through Patricia Hamel

I am calling you into the inner chamber to spend quality time
with Me.You are called to the secret place of the most high.
It is from that place on the mercy seat that I will speak to
you of My plans for My people. I will speak to you and show
you the battle plans that I have for you to bring forth to
them. I am speaking and my prophets must gently lead but
never push the sheep. You are doing well in that you allow
the freedom of choice to my sheep. Many in this hour
manipulate to make God's children come into obedience
through manipulation. This is not My Spirit, says the Lord.
Man has been given a free will and those that are called
by Me must encourage the body of Christ. When children are
encouraged and lifted up they will listen. It is out of
this that I speak. Alway entreating my children to come
higher. Come higher prophet of God and soar with Me. Come
higher with me into the heavenly realm and spend time
with Me. I am calling you to come higher, soar in the
heavenlies and receive revelation knowledge which shall
feed My sheep and thwart the plans of the enemy. He will
be thwarted with the revelation I speak into your spirit.
He will be thwarted as you write down My revelations and
pray over them. Sending them forth as sharp arrows into
the enemies camp at just the right time. Pray that I will
use you mightily to bring My voice to those in need.
Again discern where I am sending you for there is much
that is not profitable in this hour. There are those
with their own agendas and you must beware not to be
tainted by others that do not have My mindset. Others
that are still drinking old wine and have not shed that
old wineskin and still in the body and have their
religious agendas.Fulfil mine and be refreshed in the
secret place of the most high. Rest this day. Worship Me
and find me for I am waiting for you to drop all and come
running into My presence, says the Lord.