Saturday, May 30, 2009

Esther's Your God Is Calling You

CALLED FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS
Esther's Your God Is Calling You


God is calling you today. He has been knocking at the door of
your heart. He is saying let Me come into every area of your
life. Hold nothing back. I will take your life and turn it around
for My glory if you will but trust Me. Like Esther you have a
divine apointment with Me. Wait on that day for in that time
and season you will be called on to fulfill My work in you. Right
now is your time of preparation for that moment of greatness in
fullfilling your destiny. Do not look at your circumstances but
look at your soon coming King. My eyes are on you my daughters
and I have called you for such a time as this. Wait on Me. Be
willing to wait on Me. You have waited in the natural for that
one in shining armor and found him and yet with time realized
that he could not satisfy your needs. Wait on Me. I am the
only one that can satisfy the deep longing of your soul. The
hurt and pain can only be put in the past as you bring it to
Me. I am so willing to heal your broken heart. I will touch
the deep recesses of your heart and out of that healing you
will touch the lives of others. Out of your pain, deliverance
shall come to many. You will identify with those that suffer
and they shall know that you have walked in their shoes and
understand. How can you touch lives when you have not gone
through your own trials? It is out of those sufferings that
you will minister to others. Trust Me for I am doing a deep
and lasting work in you that in time will touch many more
than you think possible. I, God of the impossible will do
great and mighty works through you. Let Me Work in you.
Continue to love Me and allow Me to pour the healing balm
of Gilead into your heart. You will one day pour it into
others. I have saved the best for last and you will be that
new wine poured fourth to touch the lives of many, says the Lord.