Saturday, May 30, 2009

Jesus is Calling!

CALLED FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS
Jesus is Calling!
through Patricia Hamel

God is raising up His army. This army of God will walk in
love and it will be discerning. The discerning of spirits
will be sharpened in this army and they shall not break
ranks. They shall know their God and they shall know
when things are not of the Lord and they shall see their
enemy up ahead. I am working in My children now and honing
sharp in them the Word of the Lord. I am honing sharp
in them the discerning of spirits. You who are not yet
operating in this gift of the spirit pray that it may be
sharpened in you. You will need to know what I am saying
to you and this will come by sitting at My feet. You
will know the voice of your Father and you shall know
when a sound is heard that does not sound like what you
have learned in coming to know Me. Listen, children,
listen. Listen and be of few words but open the eyes
and ears of your understanding and I will teach you.
I am so willing to give you wisdom if you would ask
for it believing you receive it. Wisdom will keep you
where money will not keep you. You need to know that
I place more value on My children walking wisely than
thembeing rich. True riches are knowing Me and
walking in wisdom towards those that are without.
Redeeming your time for the days are evil. Time is
short and it is time to come to Me and sit at My feet.
There is a wealth of information that I will share
with you that will keep you in the days to come if
you will but come to Me. Come as you are and learn
to put aside that which is not needful. I will give
you more grace to accomplish that which you need to
do in shorter time as you are filled with My Spirit,
says the Lord.