Tuesday, May 5, 2009

God Is Breaking The Back Of The Religious Spirit

THE WORD OF THE LORD
God Is Breaking The Back Of The Religious Spirit
through Patricia Hamel
www.trueprophetic.com


I will remove those that are like the Sadducees and the
Pharisees and do a work so that the religious spirit is
removed from My people. I am moving and separating the
wheat from the chaff. The light and the darkness will
become more pronounced and there will be a great divide
coming between the two. No longer will you be able
to walk with one foot in the world and one foot in the
church. All idols will be pulled down in Jesus name.

I am looking for those that will walk in purity before
Me. Those that will walk in garments pure and white and
touch not the unclean thing.There are those in My church
that are a mixture. I am removing all mixture from My
church. My bride will have no mixture. Search your
hearts and let Christ in all His glory be established
in you.

I will reign in My people and again I say search your
hearts for out of it flow the issues of life. I am
calling you out of the religious system into My body
and there are those that are there that still need
to come out.

All man made systems are going to come down and yet
there shall be a people, walking in purity and
holiness who have not defiled their garments
that will walk with the love of God in their hearts.

I am knocking at the door of your heart today and
asking you to search your heart for in doing so you
will find eternal life and that life is in My Son.

Read My Word daily for you are clean through the
word I have spoken to you.
Put away the idols and all idolatry and you will
know Me in a closeness that you have not yet known.
Seek Me for you will find Me when you seek Me
with your whole heart.

Then Jesus went into the temple of God and drove
out all those who bought and sold in the temple,
and overturned the tables of the money changers
and the seats of those who sold doves. 13 And
He said to them, “It is written, ‘My house shall
be called a house of prayer, but you have made
it a ‘den of thieves.’” Matthew 21:12,13 (NKJV)