Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hear The Wind Blow

THE WORD OF THE LORD
Hear The Wind Blow
through Patricia Hamel
www.trueprophetic.com



Hear the wind blow. Hear the call of My Holy Spirit.
I am calling you to bring about change in your Nations.
I am calling you to be used to bring forth a Spirit of
repentance on the land. It is only as My people walk
with repentant hearts that they will hear from heaven.
I will heal your land as the Nations bow its heart before Me.
Do not cease to cry out.Do not cease to seek My face,
fast and pray. Do not cease to intercede on behalf of
your land and for the Nation of Israel. I have called
you from the least to the greatest to pray.
I have called you to speak forth My Words. The power of
the decree will change things in the earth today. Speak
the power of the decree and decree My Word. Pray My Word
for it is powerful and sharper than any two edged sword.
It will pierce and prick hearts and prick the hearts of
the leaders of Nations.They will either be for Me or
against Me. Men everywhere will need to make a choice
for the line has been drawn. No more shall men sit on
the fence for I am calling men everywhere to choose
whom they will serve.Choose to serve the Lord with
gladness and walk in the ways of the Lord. Choose to walk
in the power of the Lord God Almighty.It is in choosing
Me that you choose life. Choose life this day and live.
Pray for your leaders.Pray for those in authority
over you. You desire to live a quiet peaceable life
then pray.You want freedom of worship, pray. You want
the laws of your lands changed, pray.Do you truly
think that things will change by sitting on the fence.
No,they shall not change unless My people who are
called by My name change into the image of the Lord
their God.It is time for repentance on a small scale,
and on a large scale. Choose to repent this day and
live, says the Lord.