Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Knowing Your Boundaries

CALLED FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS
Knowing Your Boundaries
through Patricia Hamel


You have not because you ask not. Ask and I will speak and give
you the answers you are looking for. I hold all the answers and
the wisdom that you need to go forward. I will lead you and
guide you and My strong right arm is your strength. Lean on Me
for all that you need. Lean for I will not break. I am all
strength and all powerful and am great and mighty. I will meet
all your need. My grace is sufficient for you for My strength
is sufficient for you for My strength is made perfect in your
weakness. Your help comes from the name of the Lord that made
heaven and earth. I will lead you and guide you and reveal
the truth needed to do exploits in My name.

I the Lord set boundaries and yours are set for this time.
Knowing them will give you peace of mind to move freely in the
power of My Spirit. I will reveal them to you and you will
know where they begin and where the end. You shall know you
sphere of authority and walk in it adjusting to your new
mantle. I have given it to you but the enemy would seek to rob
you with his lies. Do not receive the lie but know that you
indeed walk as one in that office and are standing tall and
walking in obedience to Me. Know that the enemy fears you
and that is his reason for this attack.

Sit with Me and you will hear from Me quickly. I will define
your boundaries and in time they will be extended. Be
faithful with little and I will give you much. Territorial
spirits need to be removed from your town and you will deal
with them shortly. Bind and loose and do not let up on them
till they are out of commission. Take a stand and once you
do you must not cease and not back down. Go forward with a
militant spirit from Me to take them out for it will open
up the gospel for this town and bring victory and salvation
to many. This assignment is not for the faint of heart so
go forward as I direct you and plunder the camp of the
enemy. Do not let any distractions keep you from this
assignment for it not for the faint of heart. Be diligent
keep your armor on and stand tall where I the Lord have
called you. I the Lord am standing with you prophet of God,
I the Lord am standing with you.