Monday, May 18, 2009

The Valley Of Decision

THE WORD OF THE LORD
The Valley Of Decision



There are multitudes in the valley of decison. There are those that are making decisions on behalf of Israel and are trying to divide My people through the division of their land. This land belongs to Me first and foremost and those that will divide Israel will deal directly with Me, says the Lord. The meeting between Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and President Obama will take place and today is a day of great peril for both the American people and the nation of Israel. My land will not be divided without great cost to those that divide it. The Nations of the earth are wanting this division and many are seeking to remove my people off the face of the land and this shall not happen, says the Lord. I am moving even as this meeting is taking place on their behalf. I am moving by My Spirit and before the end comes all will know that I the Lord have not forgotten the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. They shall know that I am the Lord and they shall have their demise in the Valley of Jehosophat. I will return and I will deal with all My enemies, saith the Lord. Pray fervently in intercession that man will line up with My word for surely it shall come to pass and My Kingdom shall be ushered in. The battle is heating up and surely man cannot make a wise and lasting decision for they shall say peace, peace when there is no peace when only I can return and bring peace forever. Look for My returning and not to a world that will soon be gone. The New Jerusalem will descend and forever My Kingdom shall be set up in the earth. Come and reign with Me. In following the ways of My Word you will secure your future now and for eternity.