Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sing to Me

THE WORD OF THE LORD
Sing to Me
through Patricia Hamel
www.trueprophetic.com



The Lord is Holy,
He is calling those that will be holy.
Come into My presence.
Enter in with great joy.
Now is the time of your refreshing.
Come to Me and let Me fill you with My joy.
I am your Father and your friend.
True and faithful till the end.
I will never leave you.
Nor forsake you.
You are My treasure
Precious child.
Rejoice in Me child.
Praise My name.
Sing to Me and love My holy name.
There are better days ahead.
Do not let your heart be filled with dread.
Instead tonight sing unto Me.
Remembering the cross of Calvary.
It was there I paid the price.
I did not say life would always be nice.
I did say though that I would be with you.
Trust Me child to see you through.
I am even in the morning dew.
So put your trust in Me My daughter.
I am your loving Father.
Blessed daughter trust in Me.
Your loving Father will set you free.