Sunday, May 24, 2009

Hear The Sound Of The Army Of The Lord

CALLED FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS
Hear The Sound Of The Army Of The Lord
through Patricia Hamel

Do you hear the sound of the army of the Lord?
I heard it's sound today. It is preparing for battle and the
Lord is waking His warriors up before the morning to do battle.
He is saying to you it is time to arise before the day break
and do battle. He is saying I have given you a watch and
you need to stand on guard. You affect others by what you
do or do not do and the Lord is calling all His warriors to
arise and stand in the battle. Yes, today, early as I stood
at the window I said in my spirit, I hear the sound of the army
of the Lord. Do you hear the call? Are you busy about your
Fathers business? He is calling you. He is calling you.
Again hear the call for the battle cry is going out. Arise
and man your station for the Lord is calling you. Speak out
declare and decree what the Spirit is saying to the church.
Speak out what the Spirit is saying to your nation. Speak
out what the Spirit is doing and declare the Word of God
that it would manifest in the earth. Hear the cry of the Lord.
He is crying out through His people. You His warrior arise
before dawn and cry out for justice and mercy for the people
of the land. Cry out for peace for it will surely come when I
return. Cry out for the victory is at hand even in the battle.
You will bring in the spoils of the enemy and they shall be
treasure for the work of the Lord. Bring in the spoils from the
enemys camp after you have plundered it and it shall be
sanctified and used for My glory. The time of the end is soon
here. It is not time for slackness. It is not time to stop
laboring but it is a time for confidence in Me and to have
none in yourself. Victory is yours. Do not even think of
defeat for you are walking in the power of My Spirit. I
am never defeated. You are walking in white. There is
power in holiness and it keeps out the enemy. Guard your
eye gate, guard your ear gate, keep holy for Me. I am
going to take you and use you and the mantle I have
placed on you will bring glory to My name. Rejoice
this day. Rejoice. Pray without ceasing this day. Man
your place on your watch and see what I will do, says the
Lord. Am I not God and shall not the King of the earth
do right. Take communion and fellowship with Me. Read
and devor My Word and seek My face for you shall see
Me as you seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with
your whole heart. I shall be praised in the earth for I am
establishing My Kingdom and it is not a Kingdom made
with mans hands. It is a Kingdom made by the Lord God
ruler of heaven and earth. Pray My Kingdom come and
My will be done on earth as it is in heaven.