Sunday, October 18, 2009

Wars And Rumors Of Wars


CALLED FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS

WARS AND RUMORS OF WARS



You have been hearing about wars and rumors of wars and much of this hearing has led to your heart being troubled. Did I not say in My Word, “let not your heart be troubled”? I spoke to you of this in My Word so that when the time came you would not react as the world reacts to these happenings. Many in My body are walking in tune with a spirit of fear. Beloved I have not given you a spirit of fear but of power and of love and of a sound mind. You see beloved you have the mind of Christ. Daily you need to gird up the loins of your mind and bring all thoughts captive to Christ. Take hold of your thoughts beloved. Take hold of them and instantly remove all thoughts that do not line up with My Word. My Word is sharp and as you daily fill yourself with My Word I will shine light on what is not of Me in your thought life. Do not entertain for one moment that which is not of me. Choose to reject all that is of the foe and live instead in the power of My Spirit. Think instead on things that are good and pure and lovely and dwell in My Word. In it is love, joy and peace, says the Lord.



8Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. Philippians 4:8