Sunday, October 18, 2009

CALLED FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS
CONTEND WATCHMAN CONTEND



Prophet of God.
You are contending for the faith.
Do not think your life will be easy.
You have been called by Me and are that gift to the body of Christ.
Do not think the life of a watchman is easy.
Contend prophet of God. Contend.
The wake up call comes nightly to the prophet of God.
Stay on the wall. Stay on the wall. Stay on the wall.
Let sleep be removed from your eyes, watchman of God.
I am strengthening you for the battle.
You are watching over the body of Christ.
You are contending for them.
Stay on the wall and do not leave your post.
I was despised of men. You too will be despised.
Many do not understand the life of the watchman.
It is not a glorious position, but needs to be filled.
You have been called to fill it.
Simply you are My servant and do what I tell you, watchman of God.
Arise and shine and let My glory fill your temple.
I will shine in you in the night hours.
I will speak to your heart. You will see much as you contend for My body.
You will see much as you contend for Nations.
Contend watchman. Contend.
Do not let your flesh take away that which I have for you to fulfill
for your flesh is weak.
My disciples could not watch with me one hour.
Will you watch with me one hour and more.
Contend watchman. Contend for many depend on your willingness
to serve. Destinies will be served because of your faithfulness.
Be encouraged and put your hand to the plough. Do not look back
to your soft bed but turn your eyes heavenward and see the move
of God I have planned for My people. See their need and pray for
them. Earnestly contend for the children of the Lord as they sleep
in their beds. See far and see clearly and do not look at your
circumstances but look to me, watchman of God. You are yet
hidden and will remain here for a season. Enjoy this time with
me watchman of God. The day is coming when you will desire
being hidden again. Contend in the quiet place and rejoice in
what I am doing for I am doing a good thing in your life.


6For thus hath the LORD said unto me, Go, set a watchman, let
him declare what he seeth. Isaiah 21:12