Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Hidden Life Of The Prophet!


CALLED FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS

The Hidden Life Of The Prophet



The prophet of necessity must stand back and have few friends.
His or her first love will be Jesus the author and finisher
of their faith. Need necessitates it and the Lord wills that
your deepest friendship is with Him. Your flesh at times will
cry out to be the social butterfly but you must curb it. I
am guarding your time and life in My hands. You will minister
and then step back into My presence again. Do not think it
strange, but understand the life of the prophet. It is one
spent in obscurity with the Lord and being brought into the
limelight at His calling.

You will often be alone with Me and not even desire great
fellowship with man. I have made you this way so that you
will be desperate for Me. Your life is in My hand and I
will use you, but not as I use others. You are unique and
wholly mine and I will not share you for too long without
pulling you back for a greater revelation of myself.
I will then send you out on assignment as that gift to
the body of Christ. I will fill you and use you and then you
must come back to the secret place of the most high for
fellowship and refreshing. You will spend much time flying
higher for food for My people and this alone necessitates
the silent life of a prophet. Soar higher prophet of God.
Dig deeper into My Word and seek Me. Fellowship with Me and
love me above all else prophet of God for in doing this
you will be serving Me.


And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches
of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which
call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel. Isaiah 45:3