Sunday, October 18, 2009

Harness The Anointing

CALLED FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS
Harness The Anointing


Prophet of God.
Redeem your time.
Your time is My time.
You were bought with a price and are a gift to the body of Christ.
Take heed whom you listen to.
Take heed whom you respond to.
Take heed and do only that which I speak to you.
You must be selective in your dealings with men.
I have called you as a gift to the body but first and foremost
you answer to Me.
Prophet of God hear Me.
Prophet of God see Me.
Prophet of God obey My Word and live.
You are My intercessor. You are My hands and feet. You have set
before you daily many choices you must make Pray and seek My
face and only then respond to others. I will help you make wise
choices. I will lead you to those I have called you to minister to.
The pulling back in your heart is the restraining of My Spirit
for you are being taught to harness the anointing and go only
where I send you.