Sunday, October 18, 2009

Judge Every Prophetic Word

Judge Every Prophetic Word
CALLED FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS



There is a great deal of deception in My body and I am sharpening the discerning of spirits in those who are open to this today. You cannot go by the outward appearance. Even the prophetic word given can be a mix of new age and the Word. You you need to search the scriptures. The true prophetic word will not contain this mixture. My people err because of a lack of knowledge. Know My Word. Know the scriptures for out of it flow the issues of life. When you know My word you can judge the prophetic word accordingly. Judge each prophetic Word by the standard of My Word and through a clean heart and you will not be deceived in this hour, says the Lord.


Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge. 1 Cor. 14:29