Sunday, October 18, 2009

Do Not Lose Hope

CALLED FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS

Do Not Lose Hope


God is saying to many of you, do not lose hope. He sees the trials that you are going through and is going to bring you through each one. Do not despair but turn to the Lord in a greater way and stay in His Word and prayer. It is not the big flowery prayer that He is looking for but He hears the cry of your heart during this difficult season. Reach out to Him today and know that He is there with you and is your help and strength in this time of trouble. Remember that greater is He who is in you than He that is in the world. So often in crisis moments my children forget that I am there and get upset as did the disciples in the boat. Know that I am standing with you in the storms of your life and as I stood with the disciples and Peter when he stepped out in faith so I am standing with you. Be encouraged and encourage others. Keep your eyes on me and I will bring you through to the other side. You too can walk as an over comer. Be of good cheer for I overcame the world.


28 And Peter answered Him and said, “Lord, if it is You, command me to come to You on the water.” 29 So He said, “Come.” And when Peter had come down out of the boat, he walked on the water to go to Jesus. 30 But when he saw that the wind was boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink he cried out, saying, “Lord, save me!” 31 And immediately Jesus stretched out His hand and caught him, and said to him, “O you of little faith, why did you doubt?” 32 And when they got into the boat, the wind ceased. 33 Then those who were in the boat came and worshiped Him, saying, “Truly You are the Son of God.” Matthew 14:28-33 (NKJV)