Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Lord Will Provide!


CALLED FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS

THE LORD WILL PROVIDE!


Many of you need to be reminded that I am your source. I will supply all your need according to My riches in glory. I can do abundantly all you will ever ask or hope for and you have not because you ask not. Many of you ask amiss and are looking to have your wants fulfilled but I said in My Word that your needs would be met and having food, and clothing to be content. I am working in many an absolute surrender of all that they have to Me. I own the cattle on a thousand hills and you belong to Me beloved. Surrender all for in surrendering all to Me all that I have will be yours. The heavens will be opened over you and I will pour out on you a blessing. Freely you have received. Freely give! Pressed down, shaken together and running over I will pour into you as you use all that you have
for My Kingdom purposes.


6 Now godliness with contentment is great gain. 7 For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out. 8 And having food and clothing, with these we shall be content. 9 But those who desire to be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and harmful lusts which drown men in destruction and perdition. 10 For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil, for which some have strayed from the faith in their greediness, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows. 1 Timothy 6-10 (NKJV)