Sunday, October 18, 2009

Build My Kingdom!

CALLED FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS

BUILD MY KINGDOM!



The Lord says, I have used you and will yet use you to build My Kingdom. You have a Kingdom mindset that and will be used to snatch those out of the religious man made system. The Kingdom mindset is the mind of Christ. I came to set man free from the kingdoms of this world for they will come to nothing. See everything in the light of My Kingdom and pray daily for My Kingdom to come and My will to be done on earth as it is in heaven. I am shaking all that can be shaken. Do not look at the shaking but look at Me and share your faith with others. Many are frightened and many need to know that I am their answer. Share the gospel of the Kingdom of God for it is at hand, says the Lord.

10 Your kingdom come. Your will be done
On earth as it is in heaven. Matthew 6:10 (NKJV)