Sunday, October 18, 2009

True Prophets Arise!


CALLED FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS

TRUE PROPHETS ARISE!



Will the true prophets of God arise? Will the true prophets of God
speak out in love? Will the true prophets of God speak with a
clear voice that Jesus Christ might be heard in the midst of His
people. I am calling those of you that stand for Me to speak the
truth in love. I am calling you to ring as a clear voice in this
hour. Many are speaking the frivolous thing but it is not the hour
for play. It is the hour to watch and pray and work in My vineyard.

The hour is late and it is time that you who are mine to bend your
will and your ways to Me and spend concrete time with Me that
the ways of My Kingdom will be established in the earth. How My
spirit is grieved by the false prophets. How My spirit is grieved
at the deception they speak and I am grieved that my people
do not know good food from the bad. I am grieved, and calling
you true prophets of God to remain on the wall and hear only
from Me.


It is time, It is time It is time.

My people need a fresh word. They need to hear My voice.
Many voices clamor for place in this hour but the voice
of My Spirit needs to be heard in the land. Arise true
prophets of God arise and stand even against that false
spirit of Jezebel.


It is time. It is time. It is time.

Arise and do your first works and I will reward you in
the life to come. Look not for the approval of man for it
is a snare. Look for My approval prophets of God. Look
for My approval. I the Lord am speaking and it is time to
arise and be counted for Me and for My Kingdom purposes
that are being established in the earth. Prophets of
God arise.



For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall
shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible,
even the elect. Mark 13:22