Saturday, June 27, 2009

CALLED FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS

INTERCESSOR, GOD IS CALLING YOU!
through Patricia Hamel

I am seeking out My intercessors. Do not say I cannot do it!
Do not say I do not have time! Give Me your time! Give Me
your all at this time for I am calling you. I am calling
you, I am calling you. It is time to come for I am looking
for intercessors to stand on the wall. I am calling you to
stand on the wall for the Nations. Each of you has at one
time been given assignments and many of those assignments
have not be fulfilled. I am calling you to fulfill that
commitment you made to Me. I have heard the deep desire
of your heart to be that intercessor in My hand. Come to
Me now and hear the heart of the Father. I will share My
heart with you and you will know My plans. You will hear
what I will do in the earth and you will hear the plans
that the enemy has for God's people and for the Nations
of the earth. You will surely know His plans and thwart
them with My sharp sword. Come before Me, in repentance,
humility and holiness and you will hear Me, says the Lord.

30"I searched for a man among them who would build up the
wall and stand in the gap before Me for the land, so that
I would not destroy it; but I found no one.Ezekiel 22:30 (NASB)