Thursday, June 25, 2009

See Yourself Through My Eyes

CALLED FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS
See Yourself Through My Eyes

I say to you My daughter that before you were born I
knew you. I had plans for you that were ordained
before the foundation of the world. You were called
by Me to be a prophetess to the church. You were
called by Me and I will fulfill that which I have
called you to do. Fear not My daughter. You are
looking at your inadequacies but I would have you
to look at My power working in your life. Fear not
those that would speak against you. Fear not those
that would doubt your value and worth for I have
called you, says the Lord. You are called by My name.
You were called by Me and I will fulfill My promises
to you. You shall minister to many and those that
are hurting will be touched by you. Believe Me for
I am not a God that lies. I speak with you My
daughter as your Father who loves you and looks upon
you lovingly. I see you altogether lovely in My sight.
See yourself through My eyes. Look and behold the
daughter of the King. I have called you and your
calling is not a mistake but one divinely ordained by Me.