Thursday, June 25, 2009

Seperating The Holy From The Profane

CALLED FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS
Seperating The Holy From The Profane



I am seperating the holy from the profane.
The light and the darkness are being seprated.
I am seperating the truth from the error and
exposing the works of the enemy.

Much is being spoken that is not from My Word.
Only My Word will stand forever.
Listen. Listen. Listen and hear My voice speaking
through the true prophetic Word.
Do you hear the voice of My Spirit.
Do you hear the sound of heaven.
Do you hear Me in the midst of the Word.
Discern what you are hearing for I am seperating
the holy from the profane.
I will seperate and the division will be clear.
Light and darkness do not mix.
Even darkness spoken of in a prophetic word will
be spoken of through my vessels which are light.
Without Me there is no life in the prophetic word.
I am Spirit and I am life.
The true prophet and the false prophet will become
more obvious as will those prophesying out of the
darkness that is in their heart.
Many prophesy out of their own hurt and pain when
they need to take time to be healed.
Take time to be healed for your words will be tainted
that you speak to the people. I will raise you up in
due time but prophet of God do not speak out of
your own hurt and pain.
Judge righteous judgment.
See that I am love and that I speak Words that breath
life and healing and deliverance.
I speak Words that give people hope even in the midst
of the darkest of times. Hear the sound of the Lord.
Hear the voice of My Spirit. My judgment is always
tempered with mercy. The hand of God is always
redemptive.
You who speak judgment without mercy will receive
the same. I bring life fresh life to My people.
I do not crush all hope.
The warnings I bring are to save, correct and instruct
and they will, edify, exort and comfort.
Speak Words of edification. Speak Words of comfort.
Speak Words of truth in love that though I judge
and chastise man I do so to bring about change.
Yes, the judge of the earth will do right. Even then there
will be the scarlett thread where salvation will come to
those that cry out to Me.
Hear Me. Babylon is being revealed as are the false
prophets. As you sit with Me you shall see the Lord.
I am coming quickly and you who will judge the angels
learn righteous judgment. Fear has come through
many words. I do not bring the fear of man but the fear
of the Lord. Many have stocked up because of fear
when and their cupboards are more full of food then
they are of Me. Be filled with the Lord and seek Him
and then you will hear what I am saying to the church.
Seek the Kingdom of God and His righteousness and
all things will be added to you. Prepare as I say prepare
out of wisdom but not out of fear. Search your hearts
for many of mine fear the future. Fear only Me for I am
the Lord.


1 IF I [can] speak in the tongues of men and [even] of angels,
but have not love (that reasoning, intentional, spiritual
devotion such as is inspired by God's love for and in us), I
am only a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. 2And if I have
prophetic powers (the gift of interpreting the divine will
and purpose), and understand all the secret truths and
mysteries and possess all knowledge, and if I have
[sufficient] faith so that I can remove mountains, but
have not love (God's love in me) I am nothing (a useless nobody).

3 Even if I dole out all that I have [to the poor in providing]
food, and if I surrender my body to be burned or in order
that I may glory, but have not love (God's love in me), I gain
nothing.

4 Love endures long and is patient and kind; love never is
envious nor boils over with jealousy, is not boastful or
vainglorious, does not display itself haughtily.

5 It is not conceited (arrogant and inflated with pride); it
is not rude (unmannerly) and does not act unbecomingly. Love
(God's love in us) does not insist on its own rights or its
own way, for it is not self-seeking; it is not touchy or
fretful or resentful; it takes no account of the evil done
to it [it pays no attention to a suffered wrong].

6 It does not rejoice at injustice and unrighteousness, but
rejoices when right and truth prevail.

7 Love bears up under anything and everything that comes,
is ever ready to believe the best of every person, its
hopes are fadeless under all circumstances, and it endures
everything [without weakening].

8 Love never fails [never fades out or becomes obsolete or
comes to an end]. As for prophecy the gift of interpreting
the divine will and purpose), it will be fulfilled and pass
away; as for tongues, they will be destroyed and cease;
as for knowledge, it will pass away [it will lose its value
and be superseded by truth].

9 For our knowledge is fragmentary (incomplete and imperfect),
and our prophecy (our teaching) is fragmentary (incomplete
and imperfect).

10 But when the complete and perfect (total) comes, the
incomplete and imperfect will vanish away (become antiquated,
void, and superseded).

11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like
a child, I reasoned like a child; now that I have become a
man, I am done with childish ways and have put them aside.

12 For now we are looking in a mirror that gives only a dim
(blurred) reflection [of reality as in a riddle or enigma],
but then [when perfection comes] we shall see in reality and
face to face! Now I know in part (imperfectly), but then I
shall know and understand fully and clearly, even in the
same manner as I have been fully and clearly known and
understood by God].

13 And so faith, hope, love abide [faith--conviction and
belief respecting man's relation to God and divine things;
hope--joyful and confident expectation of eternal salvation;
love--true affection for God and man, growing out of God's
love for and in us], these three; but the greatest of these
is love. (AMP)