Thursday, June 25, 2009

To Everything There Is A Season

CALLED FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS
To Everything There Is A Season

Daily things are moving and changing in your life.
You do not see the changes but they are there if
you look closely with My eyes and see them. I
am moving you to a new level and the discomfort
you are feeling is the gentle nudge of My Spirit
moving you forward. One step at a time you will
put your foot in this new place. The past is dead
and you will move forward into this deeper place
where I have called you. It is the place of much
deeper intercession and you will not be satisfied
until you stay there in your prayer closet with Me.

I am calling you aside in this season to meet with
Me and fellowship with Me for I have much to reveal
to you. Settle down with Me and know that it is
for the long haul and you will come out only at My
leading to do those things I call you to do. Rise
up to the occasion and press, press, press. The
enemy is bringing resistance but resist Him and He
will flee, says the Lord.

To every thing there is a season, and a time to
every purpose under the heaven:
Eccl. 3:1