Saturday, June 27, 2009

CALLED FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS

Prophetic Download
through Patricia Hamel

The Lord says to you that He has looked upon you and seen the
hurt.God says no more. I am healing the hurt. I am taking you
to a new level and you will be transformed by the renewing of
your mind. Let go of the past and move forward because I
would transition you into your destiny. He is saying, let it
go and do not look back but look forward to what I am doing
in you. It is a new work, with My power and you will be used
to touch many. Spend time with Me now in the quiet place and
I will speak much into your Spirit. I am hearing,download and
the Lord is going to give you prophetic download into your
spirit and you will know that the Lord has spoken. Get ready
and be prepared to be positioned by Me, says the Lord for your
destiny will surely come to pass.