Wednesday, December 10, 2008

You Are Standing On Holy Ground

A WORD IN SEASON ~ You Are Standing On Holy Ground
by Patricia Hamel ~ December 10, 2008


You have found this battle difficult. I would teach your hands to war and give you wisdom to fight this battle. You are on My side and I am the Lord of battles. I win all battles and so you too shall win. Stand tall before Me as a soldier of mine. You represent Christ and are standing on holy ground. From this position of holiness take out your sword and fight against all that is coming against you for you are more than a conqueror through Christ who loves you. I am your strength and the rock of your salvation. Do not be moved but advance and take the territory that I show to you. Fight the good fight of faith today.


He teaches my hands to make war,
So that my arms can bend a bow of bronze.
Psalm 18:34 (NKJV)