Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Keep Your Heart Pliable

A WORD IN SEASON ~ Keep Your Heart Pliable
by Patricia Hamel ~ December 17, 2008

I am searching hearts to find those that are pliable before Me. Be flexible in My hand and not easily moved by the enemy. As you remain pliable in My hand I will greatly use you to touch those whose hearts have been hardened through the deceitfulness of sin. Their hearts will be softened as they meet with you and My Spirit will tenderize their hearts. Guard your heart diligently for out of it flow the issues of life. Let Me work through you to touch the lives of others, says the Lord.



12 Beware, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief in departing from the living God; 13 but exhort one another daily, while it is called “Today,” lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin. Hebrews 312,13 (NKJV)