Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Honed Sharp For My Purposes

A WORD IN SEASON ~ Honed Sharp For My Purposes
by Patricia Hamel ~ December 9, 2008

The refining process has been difficult but is for My purposes. You are being honed sharp for purposes that you do not yet see. The work being done in your heart will benefit the future work of My Kingdom. The refiners tool has been removing excess flesh so that you will walk in the power of My Spirit and destroy the works of the enemy. You are being brought to a place of excellence and completion. You will walk as one that can zero in on the plans of the enemy and thwart them. Rejoice that you are being sharpened and that excess baggage is being removed. Continue to allow Me to work and hone you sharp for My purposes, says the Lord.



"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves. Matthew 10:16 (NASB)