Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Where is Your Treasure?

A WORD IN SEASON ~ Where is Your Treasure?
by Patricia Hamel ~ December 30, 2008

I am knocking at the door of your heart today. I am asking you to make more room for Me. I desire to live within you in My fullness but there are many things in the way. The things of this world will grow strangely dim as you truly see Me as I AM. I Am the treasure that needs to fill your heart. Nothing else will satisfy. Search your heart today and see if your find the treasures of the Kingdom. I am working to remove Egypt from your heart. You cannot serve two masters. Choose today whom you will serve for where your treasure is your heart is sure to follow. Choose this day to follow Me.


For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. Matthew 6:21