Thursday, December 11, 2008

Move Into This New Season

A WORD IN SEASON ~ Move Into This New Season
by Patricia Hamel ~ December 11, 2008

Move into this new season with confidence knowing that you are not limited in Christ. Go forward without fear having total confidence that I will lead you and bring you through this time of great challenge. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. Walk softly before Me and redeem your time for I will make a quick work in the earth. Gather the harvest for My Kingdom, The angels in heaven rejoice over one sinner that repents. Enter into the joy of your Lord as you labor for Him today.


8 “Or what woman, having ten silver coins, if she loses one coin, does not light a lamp, sweep the house, and search carefully until she finds it? 9 And when she has found it, she calls her friends and neighbors together, saying, ‘Rejoice with me, for I have found the piece which I lost!’ 10 Likewise, I say to you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents.” Luke 15:8,9,10 (NKJV)