Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Come Now and Come Quickly!

Come Now and Come Quickly!


Difficult times are coming beloved. Now is the time to prepare for them. Now is the time to sit at My feet and be refreshed. Now is the time to seek My face and not just My hand. It is time to come to Me and bring all your needs to Me and yet at the same time
praise Me for who I am and what I am doing in your life. It is time to rejoice in God your Saviour and rejoice that I am Lord of your life. Do not wait to spend time in the quiet place. Do not wait or put off till tomorrow what you can do today. I am calling you into alignment with My Word. All must be put into Divine order now. Do not delay but spend precious time seeking Me. It is now time to intercede and seek Me on behalf of mankind. It is now time to call on Me for souls. It is time to call on Me for governments and nations. It is time to call on Me for the redeemed of the Lord. It is time to cry out in the quiet place and seek Me on behalf of man. Today is the day of their salvation and tomorrow may be too late. Cry to Me today on behalf of those that do not know Me. You know them for they are your neighbors and some call them friends.
Seek Me while I may be found for tomorrow is a time of great unrest. Seek Me now and be strengthened while I may be found. I delight in the man that seeks Me and will leave nothing unturned to find Me. It is My delight when you come deeper into My presence.
Come deeper and deeper until I am all that you see. Come deeper into the presence of your Lord and soon coming King. Cry out and cry loud for I hear the voice of My prophets and intercessors. Cry out and cry loud for I hear you this day. I have seen your tears and love for My people. Cry out and cry loud for you are heard. Expect great and wonderful things as you enter into the joy of your King. Your prayer closet is My delight and I am looking indeed searching for those that will enter in and spend time in the gap for the world. Spend time in the gap My child. Spend time seeking Me for the woes of man are many. Time is far spent and the day is at hand when even those things nuclear are coming on the earth. Time is at hand when there are wars and rumors of wars. Time is here when the only safe shelter is in Christ. The only safe place is to hide in Me till the calamity is past. There is only one shelter from the storm and that shelter is the Lord your God. Come into the shelter of My love. Come now and come running into the shelter of My love. I delight as you come. Come now and come quickly.