Saturday, November 14, 2009

Prophet Of God Look For My Approval

CALLED FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS

PROPHET OF GOD LOOK FOR MY APPROVAL


Do not look for the approval of man. but look for My approval. I approve of you prophet of God and it is to Me you rise or fall. Rejoice that you are mine prophet of God. Rejoice that you are mine and do not be subject to the need of approval. Nothing will kill the prophetic anointing more quickly than needing the approval of man. In this life you will have My approval but more often than not you will not have the approval men. Beware when all men speak good of you for they rejected me and they will reject you also. I was despised and rejected of men and so you too will be rejected. My Word in your mouth is a sharp word that will become sharper as it comes to maturity. It will be sharp but it will be spoken in love. The truth if hard to be handled by most. The truth is hard to be handled by My own so how do you expect those that are not mine to accept you prophet of God. Arise and be exceedingly glad that I have chose you a foolish thing in this world to speak the Word of God. You have been chosen by me to speak the Word of the Lord. You have been chosen by Me to speak a word in season to those that are weary. You have been called to at times speak a word of correction in love to those that are my own. I will give you wisdom on how to speak these words for they are not easy but by my spirit I will make it a palatable word to my people.

Trust me prophet of God and do not be ensnared with becoming too close to any so that you cannot speak my word without fear of man. Prophet often you will stand alone with Me and My Word that is in your mouth. It will speak volumes. It will speak loud and it will speak clearly and have the sound of the Lord coming forth. Rejoice in Me prophet of God for your best fellowship will always be with me and not those that are in My house. Prophet of God this is a hard word but you will always find fellowship with Me more satisfying than the fellowship of men. Press in and allow Me to satisfy your loneliness, let Me comfort you and wrap My loving arms around you. The angel of the Lord encamps around you prophet of God so fear not but trust Me for I am raising you up as one that will speak a powerful Word from Me to My people. Trust Me prophet of God and again surrender all that you are or ever will be to Me for I am changing you from glory to glory and you are Mine, says the Lord.