Saturday, November 14, 2009

Faith Says!

CALLED FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS

FAITH SAYS!



Faith says to put your foot down and walk today.

Faith says to take the territory I have given to you.

Faith says move forward only at the command of the Lord.

Faith says all will be well because I serve the Lord and know My end.

Faith says, that I overcome by the blood of the Lamb and the Word of My Testimony.

Faith says I will not love My life but love Christ in Me, the hope of glory.

Faith says I will stand in the power of His Spirit.

Faith says that He is the victory that overcame the World.

Faith says that I too can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Faith says that God is good and that no trials can come My way unless the Lord first allows it.

Faith says I am an over comer that walks with Him in white.

Faith says today I am able to walk in love and overcome all obstacles in My path.

Faith says to pray.

Faith is the victory that overcomes the world.



Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Hebrews 11:1