Saturday, November 14, 2009

Destinies Are About To Be Fulfilled!

CALLED FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS

DESTINIES ARE ABOUT TO BE FULFILLED!



This is a year of coming forth into what I have for you. Destinies are going to start to be fulfilled this year and it will be a year of great expectation in the body of Christ. In the past you have not expected much from Me but this year there will be a turning toward Me. Your circumstances will propel you into your destiny. Call on Me with your whole heart and I will answer you! Now it is time to press into Me and do not stop! Do not be deterred but allow those things that formerly hindered you to instead move you forward. Use them as stepping stones to your destiny. I am moving in your life and that which seems like a road block will be removed and you will come to a new level. Believe My Word and fill yourself with it in this new season. Feed on it for your life in the Spirit depends on it for food. Without this sustenance you will not be able to go forward for you must continue to rightly divide the Word of truth. My Word is life. My Word is Jesus. I am the only one that can satisfy the longing of your soul. Those times that you were thirsty beloved you needed to come running to me to drink. Now is the time to run into My arms and trust that which I am doing in your life.

Trust Me beloved for I am working and what seems to be happening under the cover of darkness in your area will turn to good for the light of the gospel of the Kingdom. Believe me, continue to pray and intercede for situations as I bring them before you, knowing full well that I will make all things right in my time. My timing is perfect and I am not in a hurry but working continually on your behalf to bring all things into Divine alignment. Pray for Divine alignment of those around you and pray also that all you do will line up with My Word. Indeed all will line up with My Word before the end comes. It is now time to fight the battle and it is an unseen war but know that I paid the full price for the victory at Calvary. The price has been paid for in full for your victory and the victory in the lives, of those that are around you. Believe Me for I am indeed moving to bring your destiny to pass, says the Lord.