Saturday, November 14, 2009

Divine Synergy

CALLED FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS

DIVINE SYNERGY


This morning before my eyes were opened the Lord spoke two words to me, Divine Synergy was what my Spirit heard. The Lord is saying that there needs to be Divine synergy in the body of Christ to get the job done. No longer can man work alone but the body of Christ needs to come together. Much more will be accomplished in a shorter period of time. One can put a thousand to flight and two can put ten thousand to flight. Differences need to be put aside. My body needs to walk in the truth of my word and religious barriers need to be broken in Jesus name. The Lord is seeing His body and it is a fragmented body. God is saying no longer, no longer it is time for the body of Christ to die to self and come together as one. This cannot happen unless each member of the body is willing to daily take up their cross and follow Me. For too long man has followed man. Man has followed those in the body for who they are rather than following Me for who I am. Take up your cross and follow me.

One of you is an arm and one is a leg and another an eye and all parts are needed for the work to get done. You must fulfill the Divine calling in your life and move into the place I have called you walk for you will never be happy trying to fulfill the walk of another. Come into line with My Word. Hear My voice and do that which I have called you to do. Put aside the religious for did I not say that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the Sadducees and Pharisees that you would not enter the Kingdom of God. All is in divine order in heaven and you must call all into Divine order and see Divine synergy in the kingdom of God. There will come the day that My body will work together. It will come at a price but those that love Me will be willing to pay the price. Are you willing to pay the price? What price are you willing to pay to see My Kingdom come and My will be done? What price are you willing to pay to see a soul saved and spared a life without Me in Eternity. Be willing to pay the price for what does it profit you if you gain the whole world and lose your soul. There are those that do much in My name and yet the day will come when I will say depart from Me you that work iniquity, for what you have done in My name was not done in love and right motive. Indeed I search the hearts. Let Me search your heart in all that you do and all that is said for in the end only that which is built on the rock which is Christ will stand. Man will fall on the rock or the rock will fall on man.

I am bringing down the man made systems. Man made religious structures are being brought down and only that which is being built for My Kingdom will stand. Build the Kingdom of God. Build for My purposes and allow Me to crumble ALL that is not of Me. My church looks for resurrection power and it will come at the price of the cross. Our of dying daily that resurrection power will begin to flow at an increasing rate. The dead in Christ will be raised and healing will take place as My church is willing to die to all that is of this world. Take up your cross church and follow Me. Let Divine synergy take place in My body, seek truth and My righteousness and let holiness be your standard and all else will fit into place. This is a new season and no longer will you function as you did in the other seasons. Find out where you are right now by spending time at My feet. Hear My voice and the plans I have for you says the Lord. They are good and will bring life and healing. Too many of mine are busy about Me but now walking in Divine synergy with Me and with the body of Christ. Come together My beloved, come together, come together for I am calling My bride to come together for My purposes are greater and must be fulfilled. This will be a Divine action of My Spirit and will bring about the one new man, says the Lord.



13 till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ; 14 that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting, 15 but, speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the head—Christ— 16 from whom the whole body, joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which every part does its share, causes growth of the body for the edifying of itself in love. Ephesians 4:13-16



Mirriam Websters Definition of Divine - 1 a : of, relating to, or proceeding directly from God or a god b : being a deity c : directed to a deity

Mirriam Websters Definition of Synergy : synergism; broadly : combined action or operation
2 : a mutually advantageous conjunction or compatibility of distinct business participants or elements (as resources or efforts)