Saturday, November 14, 2009

Let Us Remember!

CALLED FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS

LET US REMEMBER



Today in Canada it is Remembrance Day and Veterans Day in the US. We remember those that have fought in battles and lost their lives paying the price for our freedom. I also remembered my Dad a WW2 vet. He was a wonderful man of God who went to be with Jesus almost three years ago. These men and women paid the price for our freedom.

Then the Lord reminded me that He went to war for us and paid the price in full for our freedom. He died on the cross for your sin and mine that we might walk in true freedom and live an abundant life. The price for your freedom is paid for, in full. Let us remember what Jesus did on the cross for our sins and walk worthy of the price He paid. We are told to remember the Lord's death till He comes.



24And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me. 1 Corinthians 11:25