Saturday, November 7, 2009

Our Warrior King Is Coming Soon!

CALLED FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS





My glory will be made manifest in the earth. My glory I will not give to another. Let nothing ensnare you, but be filled with My love and love one another. I will have My way in the Nations and its people. All will bow down to Me and acknowledge I am Lord. I am coming soon to establish My Kingdom in the earth. My people will shine and reign with Me forever. Lift up your heads, and hearts and worship Me, for My glory will fill the earth.



Israel shall know that I am the Lord, before the end and they shall know their Messiah whom they have forgotten days without number. I await their return to Me, the Lord of glory for I am their husband. They have been estranged, but now they will come to Me broken, and see their need of Me. Destitute they will come. They will see whom they pierced with new eyes. I will take the scales off their eyes that they might see. They will behold Jesus in all of His glory, their warrior King, come to redeem them from their enemies.



The Nations plot against them but I say to you, pray for My people that they might give birth to the plans of the Lord. Pray that they will come into My Kingdom. Pray for the peace of Jerusalem and that hearts will be forever touched. The days and months to come are serious times in the timepiece of Nations and they need to be up girded in prayer. Pray that they might see. Pray that they might hear. Pray that the scales might be removed and that they will come to know Me for I am their maker and their husband. Pray that the wife that left the husband of her youth would be returned to Me for I await their returning. My love for them is endless for they are the apple of My eye, and the joy of My heart when they are obedient to Me. I will shine My light on Zion for all to see Her when she turns to Me and the world will know My glory as the waters cover the sea. All shall see whom they have pierced and man shall wail because I AM, is coming soon. I Jesus the author and finisher of faith am coming soon to redeem My bride from the enemy and so she shall forever be with Me and walk side by side with Me in the Kingdom to Come. She shall honor Me and My glory will flow from Her forevermore. Pray My Kingdom come and My will be done on earth as it is in heaven.



For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.Hab. 2:14