Saturday, November 14, 2009

Come Into The Fire And Dance With Me!

CALLED FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS

COME INTO THE FIRE AND DANCE WITH ME!

Hear the wind blow. Hear the wind blow. Hear the voice of My Spirit. Hear the wind blow. I am moving. I am search the hearts of men. I am moving and I am touching, all that is not of Me. It will be burned up in the fire, come into the fire and dance with Me. I am there in the midst, prophet of God. Come dance in the fire and have me burn up the dross. You will come out of the fire with no smell of smoke. My love will stir you and it will provoke you, to come higher prophet of God. Soar with Me child for I am your God. Know that I love you, and I see all the pain, but it has been worth it, for without it there would be, no gain. I love you precious one, I see the pain, but know this my child, that without it there would be no gain. Trust the work that I am doing, in you for I am going to see you through. You are growing and the pain hurts, but know that I love you, and trust in My work. Greater things will come to pass, do not look behind but trust, that what I am doing in you will last. Rise above it, by coming to me and praising my name, for I am setting you totally free, to be one that serves me with a banner of love, trust in the work of the Father above.