Friday, July 31, 2009

Word For Those In Internet Ministry

CALLED FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS
Word For Those In Internet Ministry

The enemy would have My children spending many long hours on
the internet. I would that you would spend time with Me and
not so much time online. I will give you heavenly food as you
take time with Me to seek My face. Then your time online would
be more profitable for all and minister in a greater way to
the body of Christ. Take time with Me and seek My face and
come away with fresh food for those in need. Come away with
freshness in your spirit and a knowing that you have spent
time with your Lord. I am drawing all those that are mine
away from doing things that are just good to doing that which
I have called them to do. You are being called into My presence.
Hear the call of My Spirit those of you that bear My name.
Come up higher. Take time with Me. Take time to pray in the
Spirit and receive revelation that will touch My heart and
the hearts of many. I delight in you and want to spend time
with you. Come aside this day without delay for you do not
know what tomorrow holds. Today is the day of your salvation.
Today you need to be refreshed and ready for the battle that
lies ahead. Today you need to be filled with the Holy Ghost.
Today I desire your fellowship. Today if you hear My voice
do not harden your hearts but come aside for I am calling
you, says the Lord.

38 Now it happened as they went that He entered a certain
village; and a certain woman named Martha welcomed Him into
her house. 39 And she had a sister called Mary, who also
sat at Jesus’ feet and heard His word. 40 But Martha was
distracted with much serving, and she approached Him and
said, “Lord, do You not care that my sister has left me to
serve alone? Therefore tell her to help me.”
41 And Jesus answered and said to her, “Martha, Martha, you
are worried and troubled about many things. 42 But one thing
is needed, and Mary has chosen that good part, which will
not be taken away from her.” Luke 10:38-42 (NKJV)